Friday, November 6, 2009

A talk and a Freebie and a .50 SALE

Stop on by my new little Studio
2 Scrappin Bratz Studio.com/store
we are stocking the shelves as i
speak with new kits .....there are
tons of new posers and most of its
CU BUT there are some Personal
use kits as well....C u there!!!


















And finally for the freebie


I have had many difficult times since we last
chatted and i can remember chatting about my
father when i first began blogging...My Great
Aunt is in the hospital and the Dr sad she will
die...I feel like if there is enough prayers she
mite not if i can find enough prayers....so Please
pray for Dorothy Jones in exchange for this
Halloween Grab Bag from my store i would so
much appreciate it....thanks for all your support
and have a Blessed Day.
Click on the preview or here to get it.




6 comments: