Monday, November 9, 2009

A layout finally?





















My Beautiful Daughter Frances


It has been so very very long since i have done any
layouts So, I decided to join a CT again and force
myself to have fun....LOL...I really Love to Scrap
Layouts I just havent had time so now I'm
making time to show off Aisne's Adorable Creations
and the first set i recieved is called Blossom and
Friends You can find them HERE
I hope you like it Please let me know what you think..
AND check out the ADORABLE items up for sale she
has posted on her BLOG...OMG!
I want them all Aisne!!! Pretty Please?*LOL*
Big Hugs to you all and Thank you for Looking!!
AND thanks Aisne for letting me be a part of your
creative team....You have done some marvelous work...

2 comments:

Aisne said...

Love the layout. It is so colourful.

Nexa (Jessica) said...

SUUUUPEr pretty lo of Franny, well done, as always ;o)
Me, I'm slowly getting back into a scrapping mood, maybe because now I'm getting back to my old self again, after Tim was born in Oct 29th.

I can't push myself to blog in english at the moment, so I have all my scrapped stuff on my swedish blog, go check it out on http://tremoten.blogg.se if you wanna see Tim.. Under the category (kategori in swedish) "kids zone" you'll find some pics of my new baby ;)

I miss talking to you and will try to get better at going online, k?
HUGS
Jessica