Friday, June 26, 2009

CU FREEBIE!!!!!

















You are gonna LOVE these sparkles
I wanted
to share them with you so
you will have them for
your 4th of
July layouts of course you
can use
them however you want but I just
thought
they looked patriotic there
is red,white,blue seperate
files
Universal means you can use them
for just
about anything you want
just dont sell them as is.
have an
awesome weekend and thanks so
much
for looking ....Please leave me
some love here on the blog if you
snag the
freebie its uploaded to
mediafire....

13 comments:

Gloria Val Verde said...

These are wonderful, thank you sooo much!!!! Hugs, Gloria

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Designed by K said...

Oh shiny!! ty darlin :)

Mungo said...

You are a star, these are great, thank you

Tinabina said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are great! Thank you for sharing!

fl_connie said...

Awesome sparkles! Thanks!

Tracy S said...

These are great thanks.

KyRed said...

thank you so much for the sparkles

Tinabina said...

Thanks again for the sparkles, I used them on a layout that I did yesterday:

http://www.jessicasprague.com/cpg/displayimage.php?pos=-39767

Unknown said...

Great..TY4S..

The Johnson's said...

I just love these types of scatters that you can put anywhere. They are so versatile!! Thank you.

suruha said...

Thank you so much! How cool!

Su