Monday, June 29, 2009

Award and Appreciation for Michelle

I got an award from Michelle over a Crafty Scraps Im so glad to see her Store up and running again. And the new look is just Beautiful....thanks so much for this award it means a lot to me cause well she gave me my first start by accepting me on as her CT and I just bloomed from there...such an addictive hobby isnt it?*LOL*any hoo here it is and I'm gonna pass it on to:












Kathy-Designed by K
Kathy-Kathy's Scraps
Digital Scrapbooking by Blushbutter
Jody-Munchkin Scraps
Kim B Designs and Ramblings
Scrappin Diva's Designs
Pixie-Team Kissed

Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us in the digiworld ladies...Now you snag and pass it on to as many you like....xoxoxo


4 comments:

Kim B said...

Oh my gosh- thanks so so much for this award- I'm terrible at handing them out again- lol. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hee hee- and got to agree with you on the Addictive part. But it's such a fun hobby- hahahaha.

Thanks again and hope you have a stunning day further
HUGS

Bear Necessities Scraps said...

Thank you so much Leaonna, The award was truly sweet of you. Thank you for the nice words too.
Kristi and Lynn The Scrappindivaz

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award.....she gave you your start and you gave me my start...what a lovely circle we are in. :)

KissedbyPix said...

awwww thankies Leaonna!!!! I will ge this up asap!!! you rock girlie!

p.s. Hurry Hurry!

Pixie