Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another CU egg for you..and a Contest
























































































































































































































































I made another Freebie for you to use as you wish...I
could not decide on which one looked best so I decided to have a contest....hehehe....If you pick the egg you like the best and put the # of the one you like the best in the comments here on the blog then I will randomly pick a comment to win a $5.00 coupon for my goodies at the store....You MUST have your choice posted here by March 31st and the winner will be anounced on April 1st, you can get ALL 3 of the eggs by clicking on the
preview..Hope you enjoy

14 comments: