Thursday, September 25, 2008

NEW Freebie and Kit in the store...




















Hi Yall!!! I have my portion for the
Harvest
Collab for Cens Loft I call
mine
Harvest Blessings!! I know Im
a little early for Thanksgiving but lets

face it I have so many things to be
thankful for
Every Day not just
thanksgiving ....so I made my kit

evolve around Family and Heritage...I
hope you all
like it and If you really like
it you can pick up more of the kit at
www.shopbusyscrappin.com

see preveiw below...:)
Have A GREAT WeekEnd...
((hugs))


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the heritage look of your part of this collab Leaonna!! Great Work!!! Thanks for your part :)

Elaine said...

Thank you so much for your awesome parts!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing your gorgeous collection!!

LindaJD said...

Wow Leaonna!! Thanks so much for your part :)
I can't Believe I miised the Bling frebie!! grrrr oh how I wish I had more time to get around the blogs :(

Census said...

Wonderful kit Leaonna!! Thank you sooo much!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.