Friday, September 19, 2008

CT call







































Ok A CT call for all you wonderful People who
have enuff energy to keep up with a whole store
full of designers....*LOL*...We need quite a few
people so send us some blog links!!!!
And for the Freebie its expired but you can still
purchase it in the store here
www.shopbusyscrappin.com ...I
have been so pinched for time that i decided to just
put the actual product here for free AND Monday
its going in the store...this is a FULL size product
please do not share with anyone sendem here for it
((hugs))

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Mumure said...

thank you so much :))

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Let it rain!! :o) This is beautiful!! TFS

Serena said...

Thank You very much for sharing your creations ...Raining Bling...I use them in my wedding layouts..I just can't get enough of that diamond look!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh- BLING! TY :)

dj said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Designed by K said...

TY LEON!! I love it sweetie! So glad I work for you..you're the bestest! I LOVE THE BLING!