Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Nite Freebie Unicorn Paper




















Here is one of the Papers from my new
Unicorn paper pack I was playing with my
unicorn doodles and came up with it...hope
you like it...you can get the whole kit here

Click here for the freebie...
Sorry I havent been around much i have been
working so hard on the new store and The Grand
Opening will be this weekend and you dont wanna
miss it....All of my actions ON sale...teehee and much
much more...I am also gonna have some special
Grab Bags CU and of course they will be Cheap!
But worth much more and the products inside Brand
New never been in the store...hehehe....and wont go in
till the following week end...now how is that for a goodie..
you will get it a whole week before anyone else....
Im gonna go now and try to get things situated so i can
use some more of those LOVELY brag book pages i got
from Cindi if you havent joined in on the challenge you
really should or your missing out...((hugs2Uall))

0 comments: