Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday Nite Freebie its and a surprise.....




















Hello Yall!! I did this layout and Boy was it fun
i am always so worried about things looking
realistic and I decided to do some fantasy work...
so fun....I made a fantasy kit and some unicorn
image packs and will be uploading them to
the store later God Willing so they should be
ready for purchase Today....i am giving you the
wings in this layout....thats your freebie AND
i also gave you another freebie and its a surprise..
tee hee....and it matches a kit that is also
available called Rainbow Sherbet....Yummy

I also am doing a space lift on my sites...so i
am wanting your opinion on my new banner above...
I will have a different looking store soon as well...
thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy your
freebie

5 comments:

Faye Hadfield said...

your layout is wonderful and your new header is cool too!

Crystal said...

The new blog looks great and the changes make the wording pop :)

Mary Ann said...

Thank you for sharing the glass wings and the surprise freebie (don't want to give away what it is, lol). I really like the new header and your LO is fantastic. The only problem I had with the new format is that where you listed that you had been tagged and you put the 5 links, all I can see is several rows of yellow bars and towards the middle 5 of those lines do have the links in a very faint type but no instructions or anything else are showing. I hope it is just my Windows Vista. Thank you again, can't wait to see what you do with your store.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for todays FANTASTIC goody!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the New look of your blog. The LO is amazing. :)