Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall Freebie CU

This is one of my products from a few years ago and i went in fixed up edges deleted all the strays and laughed at how much better of a designer i am then when I started...lmao...but everyone starts someplace and i did scan these from the yard so nice try but they are worthy of use now and im not putting them in the store i want to give them to you for free....i hope you enjoy them they are commercial use Happy Fall click HERE
hugs and happy scrappin!!
If you like this freebie please click on the small blinkie below to vote for me i would sooooo appreciate it!!!
Digiscrapping Top 100

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 03, 2011. Thanks again.