Friday, April 17, 2009

New CU Grab Bag Review and Layout Share




















The layout above is my Dear Daughter and
she is stuck between a child and a teen yukk
bad spot hard on ALL of Us*ROFLMBO*
I used a kit called Spring Jazz the Creator is
ByGodsDesign-I LOOOOVE to Scrap with Her
Kits Very Creative and Beautiful
For now I think you can only pick it up HERE


Below is a Preview of my New CU Grab Bag 8
Im very proud of it I believe its the Best one I have
done....Please leave me a comment and let me know
what you think
Did I forget to mention This
Bag is available in Tagger Size as well?....I did this
for all you taggers out there I hope you like it...
thanks so much for looking.....xoxoxo
pick it up HERE

































































































There is an error in the preview for the Ripped

Overlay the Tagger Size is only in the Tagger
Size Kit....Im sorry about that...




















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is gorgeous and the LO of her is too. CU Grab Bag is full of gret things. :)