Thursday, December 4, 2008

I got another Award ...













I am so honored to recieve this award from 2
of my favorite People Kathy and Michelle
Im so sorry for the delay in posting this

OK the winners have to pass it on and here are my
picks and of course Kathy and Michelle are included
aove*LOL*

Melanie
Jessica
Sue
ScrapStewSue
Robyn
Renata
Scrap Wizard
Mandy
Tracy
Laura

these are friends from my store
if any of you all have done this
already i understand if you dont
want it again but I consider you
all Great Friends of Mine...:)





6 comments:

Laura said...

aww, thanks hun! :DD

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much hun x

Crops said...

Hello! I just wanted to stop by and say a huge THANKS!!! You certainly didnt have to tell me how to click on an image to download...but you did!!!! And I am sooooo thankful!! I never even knew the compose mode even existed...LOL Ohhh yeah, I still have loads to learn! LOL Thanks for the sweet comment to, it means more to me than you'll ever know!!!!!

Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me for this award Leonna. What a Treat! :)

renka20 said...

That's so sweet of you Leaonna!
Thank you so much for the award!

Anonymous said...

Oh Leaonna, I'm so late in picking this up but none the less I do appreciate you as a great friend and thank you for this honor!
Hugs
Sue