Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Whoooot!!! My first Award on my Blog...


I feel absolutely honored to have been
chosen to recieve this award by Scrap Stew Sue..
A Very Dear Friend of mine...Thanks Sweetie...You Rock!!!!
Heres the rules and Now i get to pick 7 lucky People..
The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

And the WINNERS are....drum roll please.....

1. Jessica Scrapoholic Design
2. Melanie by Gods Design
3. Michelle CraftyScraps
4. Shilo Scraps by Shilo
5. Tracy Latte Dah Designs
6. Stella Stellarific Creations
I wanted to pick someone i would like to learn
more about for the last one and that would be
7. Mr.Morris Sir Scrap a lot

3 comments:

Nexa (Jessica) said...

Aaawww, sweetie, THANK YOU!!!! I feel honored!! I'll post on the blog later on tonight, just need to scrap some and make some freebies first too, hehe. Love ya!! Thanks again!
Big hugs from me and the rest of us..*lol*

Unknown said...

Thank you Leaonna. Sorry it took some time for me to reply, been busy lately. Glad you like my tattoo =]

Anonymous said...

Thank you - I guess I get to do this and the tag at the same time! hehe

You are so sweet! Thanks so much!