Friday, November 16, 2007

My first Freebie template

Hello.....

I am really new to all of this blogg stuff so forgive
me for the messy blogg...lol...hopefully Ill catch on
to this and it will eventually look better....meanwhile
its messy just like my house since I started doing
Digital Scrapbooking...lol..
Im giving away a template i just love them cause
you can use them over and over again
I made the template and I preferr you didnt give

it away because I would really appreciate
if people let me know if they like this when
they download it.....lol...

I made this template for my family photo in the
layout pictured here... Family First..its the torn

edge look on the photo....
I got the elements and paper from
RasberryRd.(very talented artist)
Please leave comments and let me know

what u think.....
Freebie is
here

0 comments: